- Company Name
- HOSHI CORPORATION /
- 31-2, Kanda Higashi Matsushita-Cho,Chiyoda-Ku,Tokyo, 101-0042, JAPAN
- 30th April, 1975
- JPY 80,000,000
- Tsuneo Hoshino
- Taku Hoshino
- Major Business Areas
- Sales for cosmetic, pharmaceutical and health foods
- Plannning and sales for containers and packaging materials
- Planning and contract manufacturing for cosmetic,pharmaceutical and health food
- Major Banks
- Risona Holdings, Inc.
Mizuho Corporate Bank, Ltd
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
Asahi Shinkin Bank
- April, 1975
- Hoshi Corporation founder Mr. Rai Hoshino began trading raw materials, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals and health foods in Kanda-Konyachō Chiyoda-Ku Tokyo, Japan.
- October, 1994
- Relocated to the new headquarter at Kanda-Higashimatsushitacho, Chiyoda-Ku, Tokyo, JAPAN
- July, 1995
- Mr. Tsuneo Hoshino was appointed as President.
- July, 1996
- Invested three hundred fifty thousand dollars (USD) in Indonesia and formed a business alliance with PT,STARPACK,INNDAHMAJU a container manufacturer in Indonesia.
- March, 1997
- Increased capital to 60 million yen.
- August, 1997
- Tokyo Small and Medium Business Investment & Consultation Co., Ltd. Invested 20 million yen, capital was 80 million yen after this capital increase.
- August, 2000
- Construction of new factory at Itabashi-ku Tokyo, Japan completed – Responsible for the manufacture of makeup products.
- February, 2001
- Construction of new show room at headquarters completed.
- March, 2005
- Laboratory relocated to Saitama Prefecture in order to become Hoshi Corporation’s whole R&D Laboratory.
- April, 2005
- Mr. Tsuneo Hoshino was elected as CEO of Hoshi Corporation and Mr. Katsuo Kawashima was elected as the new President.
- November, 2015
- Opened factory at Okinawa Yamato Global Logistics building 「Southern Gate」 to support businesses that are expanding abroad.
- July, 2017
- Okinawa factory received a license from the Okinawa Regional Customs to operate as bonded cosmetic factory.
- July, 2018
- Gunma and Saitama Factories obtained ISO22716(Cosmetics GMP).
- December, 2018
- Okinawa Factory obtained Halal Certification.
- January, 2019
- Okinawa Factory obtained ECOCERT Certification.
- July, 2019
- Mr. Taku Hoshino was elected as the new President.
We constantly pursuit beauty and health, but we also adopt the lifestyle changes. Since its founding, Hoshi Corporation main business lines are Sales of Raw Materials, Planning and Sales of Containers and Packaging Materials, Sales and contract manufacturing of Cosmetics and Health foods, but we also accomplished as a customer-oriented OEM manufacturer with continue steady growth. Our principle hasn’t changed since our company was established and we will continuously implement stand as a “proposal-based” company. Japan currently has rapidly aging population and the desire for constant improvement for beauty and health also increased, but at the same time, we live in an age where ”the demand for beauty and well-being” has become more individualist and diverse. In order to adjust to the current market needs, we are required to develop new product lines. We at Hoshi Corporation will keep adapting its business environment to further contribute development on the cosmetic industry. Each and every employee will maintain the “specialist” mind and motivation and focus on the future for new challlenges. In the field of cosmetics and supplements, we continue to pursue the development of higher quality products and strong structure by upgrading the business system as a trading company.